Playground; PLEASE?




Sunday, March 21, 2010
1:22 AM

I hate it that the fact when people tries to be contradicting, it makes me feel very indecisive of what to do.

Yes, I'm in a situation now which I have no idea what to do.
Study? or Work?

Frankly, I totally have no idea of what to pursue currently for academic! It's like too spoilt for choices. Perhaps I may put it like covering myself to say NUS and NTU is too far, but I have always been realistic when it's coming to travelling.

It's not about spore is inconvenient, when it's really accessible! But the wastage of time when travelling! Therefore, I will have to brainstorm of what to continue on with life.

On the work side, I'm currently doing coaching. The company is keen to take me full time, but I suddenly do not feel like it. Even though I know that IBM is really keen on taking me back, but I'm still hesitating about my own capabilities.

Sales is fun, but not for a whole life job! When I slogged my past 19 yrs slogging myself to school to study, just to do sales!

Life is full of complications! Guide my life through pls?
I needa be enlightened!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

chocolates are loved <3 <3




Hits Since September 4, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net