Saturday, February 6, 2010
9:51 AM
On my iPhone 32gb!
Gave my aunt the 16gb one and took hers, since it's new and free.
Guess everything seems more calmed and settled since CNY is approaching nearer.
However, her death made me feel much more quiet. I guess is just accepting the fact of it, tt she has returned to lord.
Fyp is officially coming to a end this coming fri. However, we have alrdy done our presentation! So we can so called finished up the proj.
I was quite shocked by the presence of a surprised audience during the presentation. However, he's comments are quite worthwhile to think about, he has a good remarks on faults! Which I personally think it will remind you more when you do in future.
Thanks to my deareast fyp mates! My papa, which has done countless proj with me! Jx and Jen, this is our last proj to. lastly to the lecturers, cph & osl! And even sichuan! Thanks for all!!
I've skinned my iPhone again! This time round abit crazier, with a whole range of nikkor lens! Nice!
But I prefer someone else's design!

freakkkky nice coke!!! *jealous*

Took a pic with jh aft presentation yester! I feel so black!
I'm off to work! Byes!
chocolates are loved <3 <3