Playground; PLEASE?




Thursday, February 11, 2010
9:05 PM

It's 3 more days to CNY, and i'm sick! Having a high fever, which dint subsided at all! Feeling like a weakling!

There's gonna be a last class gathering which is the last time we will officially see each other!

I'm so tired due to fever and body ache, tt I don feel like moving at all!! But I have yet to finish preparing the dessert! Maybe I'll skip it away!


I think my fever came from 2.4km run yesterday! Cos I wasn't really well, and jogged under the soarching sun!

Went to raffles hotel last night, to have a glass of beer. The ambience was really different!





The peanuts are free flow! And after you eat, you just throw the shell on the floor!
The only place in spore when you litter in public, they won't fine you! Lols.



Those sacks on the floor are actually peanuts!


The overall feel is very ang mo pub in the 70s. It's really packed with caucassions!

And lastly, I finally took a pic of my new iPhone skin!




I love it! Although I know it's a strong message! Hahas!

chocolates are loved <3 <3




Hits Since September 4, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net