|
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
8:44 PM Haven blog for quite some time! I'm really busy with pilot EA stuff recently. Feeling rather strain out due to consecutive meetings, disucussions, self work and most imptly my lessons. Grhhhh! Was at warehouse last weekend, feeling rather pissed due to improper handling of matters. Adding on the heat, and waking up so early to travel to jookoon, I was totally drained out. Dint really expect to do well for sales as the previous 2 wasn't tt well too. But to my surprise we did pretty well! Thanks to Shirley for pushing compact so hard, when I tried my best for dslr. I'm nt pretty good yet, but I don't do things for MONEY!! For god sake! I understand what is people treat you well and you not repay them, but treat them back with the heart. Not, taking advantage! Oh ya, was pretty upset with smth tdy. Haish, poor scooby boy, was still looking forward to take care of him. Shall hope he recovers soon, and I will go visit him soon!! Febs coming! Weeets~ - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone chocolates are loved <3 <3
|