|
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
10:34 AM I've collected my new agnès b LUNETTES! freaki happy (((((: met darling last night aft work, after collection we went to have dinner! he's fav chicken wings at lavender market, and had some prawn soup! anw, somebody texted me halfway through my meal. almost forgot this weekend there's a audio house show at Suntec, therefore they gonna plot a Canon promoter at our side. was speaking about SITEX. darling wants me to do Alpha, but i said NO! my reason: later u see nobody buy alpha, all come Millenia buy NIKON! he converted me to such a Nikon lover, i really duno how to sell Alpha. ALTHOUGH, i think the 550 is really good! so im gonna brush up my cybershot skills i guess? but my T-77 always fails on me eh, all the shots cannot make it one sia! *angries* ))): stress me sia, Sitex next week, already giving me target on how many I need to sell! I've nvr hit he's targets, cos its freaky high! RWAHHS! counting down 4 days till attachment ends! woohoos! chocolates are loved <3 <3
|